- Federal Communications Commission - for junk fax reporting, pre-recorded messages, advertising text messages, "abandoned calls", or phone calls from "spoofed" phone numbers.
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau - report phone calls from debt collectors, loan companies, credit reporting companies, or any other financial product or service.
- Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force - report identity theft, computer based fraud, tax fraud, mail fraud, telemarketing fraud.
- Department of Justice: Office of Diversion Control - report extortion phone calls, calls where the caller impersonates a federal agent, or any scam calls.
- FTC Complaint Assistant - report unwanted text messages, telemarketing calls, robocalls.
- Internet Crime Complaint Center - report online scams.